Media magazine practical




1) Final magazine cover:



2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?

I think that I have succeeded in creating a similar copy to an existing magazine although I could have had more differences I chose to try and show off some of the things which would have been harder to replicate from the original magazine in an attempt to show my ability, but added a few original things to it to make it what I would like to think even better.

3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples

Mine:




Original:



4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?
I think that the strongest aspect of my work is how many subtle features are included which the original magazine cover has and will probably not be acknowledged at first glance but are actually some of the key components of the magazine cover.

5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 
I think that it was hard to find some of the similar fonts to the original image and therefore had me resorting to simply abandoning font and choosing one of my own.

6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?
I think from doing this task I have refreshed my photoshop skills which I haven't used in a few years and I think that if I were to do it again I would be better but I would like to be able to find the fonts better and perhaps be able to add some more shaped which they have used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Representation

Audeince Theory

Audience Theory 2